An equipment which produces ozonised water for cleaning purposes and can eliminate pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, mould, grease particles and odour. Equipment will eliminate the use of hot water and reduce chemical usage for effective sanitation.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Purchase of pre-owned/used equipment not supportable
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following:
- Use ozonised tech with ozonised water concen.: 0.4-1.5ppm
- Ozone flow rate: 0-3 Litres/min
- Piped to water sources
- Effective sterilisation & lower bacteria amt by 90%
- Installation & maintenance not supported
- For sectors (e.g F&B) requiring high level of sanitisation. Office spaces not supported.
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).