An equipment which produces a steady stream of Active Oxygen to bind and eradicate 99.9% of airborne and surface-bound pollutant such as bacteria, viruses, harmful particles, toxic gases and unpleasant odours. Equipment will eliminate moulds/ bacteria on surfaces and reduce chemical usage for effective sanitation.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following:
- Generate active oxygen at an output between 20mg - 1g/hr
- Coverage area of at least 36.5 m2
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of sterilisation and reduce bacteria count by at least 90%.
- Installation and maintenance costs are not supported
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).