The Smart Cabinet provides continuous stock monitoring and access control to the inventory stored in the Smart Cabinet. User information and usage can be retrieved for tracking and monitoring purpose. The storage system is ideal for storing of consumables and high value items.
Direct Purchase: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $21,000 grant
Subscription/Leasing: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $8,000/unit/year
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Direct Purchase,Subscription / Leasing
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Access controlled and tracked with RFID or other relevant technology
- Equipped with the necessary sensor to track the essential inventory information stored in the cabinet: Item Description, Stock Quantity
- Hardware must be linked with a software/ERP system to access the logs and inventory information
Installation and maintenance fee are not supportable.
?30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).