An encrusting machine is typically used in bakeries/ confectionaries to automate the bun-filling process. The machine can take a batch of dough, inject the filling, shape the bun and lay the final product out in trays ready for delivery.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following specifications:
- Minimum capacity of 1,500 pieces per hour
- Able to manufacture large products 180g (optional)
- Tabletop size (optional)
- Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable.
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).