The vacuum packaging machine is used to vacuum seal products in a plastic wrap. Products are placed in trays and then loaded into the vacuum chambers, after which a plastic film will be used to seal in the product.
The alternative to this machine is for workers to manually seal products with cling packaging, without guarantees of a strong vacuum seal.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following specifications:
- Able to seal multiple products at a time
- Digital interface for ease-of-use
- Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable.
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).