Commercial inkjet printers integrated into the production lines are used to stamp information directly onto the product packaging. They allow the company to print specific information to individual product packets like bar codes, product information, expiry date.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $24,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Touchscreen interface, able to manually input datecode/ expiry date for products
- Can automatically print unique barcode for each product from the production line
- Must be able to integrate with production line (optional)
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR. The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable.
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).