Automated cake slicer is capable of cutting a variety of cakes. The machine features product holders and fully automatic product positioning, indexing, and divider insert feeding. Portions will all be of consistent size no matter who operates the machine.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $24,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following specifications:
- Blade cutting or ultrasonic cutting
- 2 to 24 portions per product
- Speed: up to 360 cakes per hour
- Touch panel with memory setup (optional)
- Easily changed bottom plate (optional)
- Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable.
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).