Automatic carton sealers are case equipment that seals the top or bottom of a case with tape or glue. Typically, the minor corrugated flaps are kicked and plowed closed as the cases are transferred. As the cases enter the compression section, the major flaps of the carton are closed and a hot-melt adhesive is applied.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following specifications:
- Approx 8 - 12 cartons per minute, depending on carton’s size and material
- Tape width 2 or 3 , depending on customer?s needs (optional)
- Cardboard temporary stock, 50 to 70 pc (optional)
- Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable.
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).