This solution uses AR technology to simulate welding processes on test pieces. The learning management and student analysis software provides structured curriculum with stimulated exercises and lab practices while tracking trainees’ progress. This solution enables more practice with less time spent in workshop, thus reducing material usage, training preparation time/cost, and exposure to safety/health hazards.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Power: 240V, Single Phase, AC input
- AR welding mask
- SMAW/MMA Electrode Holder, FCAW/GMAW/MIG/MAG/GTAW/TIG Torch
- Lifetime carbon steel base material license
- V-Butt 6? Pipe, Overlapped/T-Angled/V-Butt Plate, T-Angled 6? Pipe to Plate
- Includes accessories (Fillet/groove work stand, welding glove, AR electrode, AR TIG rod) and training software
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).