The Autonomous Material Transportation Robot carries out repetitive handling processes such as the transportation of warehouse cargo and pallet independently and reliably within warehouse and manufacturing environment.
Solution may be semi-autonomous to transport the material movement between locations. The robot movement could be operated with line-track technology, follow-me technology or manually controlled.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- No change in vendor allowed
- The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable
Equipment must meet the following specifications:
- Transport materials between points
- Manoeuvre safely around obstacles
- Min. payload of 100kg
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery
- Installation and maintenance cost are not supported
- [Optional] Accessories e.g. towing arm, mountable shelf
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).