Battery-operated torque wrench or torque multiplier is a compact and portable tool used to apply specific torque to fasten nut, bolt, or lag screw. This eliminates the need of tedious manual torqing, or use of hydraulic/pneumatic torque equipment which requires additional power source, time and manpower to lay and connect cables/ hoses. With the portable, battery-operated torque wrench, a single worker will be able to carry out torquing independently and in a shorter amount of time.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Produce at least 1,000 N.m torquing force
- Battery pack and charger can be supported
- Maintenance costs not supported
Minimum 30% ordinary shares held by Singaporean/PR. No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).