The automated labelling machine replaces manual labelling and can be used for drums, tin cans or carboy, where applicable. Each machine can be customised to fit the unit requirement for eg. standard 200L/120L drum or 1L/3L tin cans/jerry cans.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Minimum 1 labelling position
- Auto self-adhesive labelling function
- Parameter setting for different label sizes
- Adjustable production speed minimum 1-30 Metre /min
- Touchscreen display (optional)
- Explosion proof (optional)
- Installation/simple training costs can be supported
- Conveyer line/system (integration with pipe, cable and air supply linkage) can be supported but subject to the grant cap
Minimum 30% ordinary shares held by Singaporean/PR. No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).