An equipment which eliminates ethylene gas in the air effectively. Ethylene that is released naturally can be continuously removed by the equipment. No amount of harmful substance (e.g. ozone) should be released as a result of removing the ethylene. Equipment is to be used in cold storage warehouses and production facilities for the purpose of extending the shelf life of fresh produce.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to For SMEs: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant per unit.% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Removes ethylene from the environment, resulting in longer shelf life and reduced spoilage in produce.
- No harmful substance must be released into the environment E.g. Ozone
- Can be used in storage and production facilities.
- Installation and maintenance costs are not supported.
-Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
-No change in vendor allowed
-The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).