An automated noodle maker streamlines noodle-making processes, allowing for fresh noodles (including other noodle types like pasta, udon, soba etc) to be made from the raw ingredients directly and with one compact machine. The machinery is compact enough to be implemented on an outlet-level basis, allowing fresh noodles to be used.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Equipment must meet the following:
- Unit must be able to fully automate noodle making process, i.e. from raw materials to dried noodles in serving portions ready to be cooked
- Serving size and noodle thickness should be customizable
- Flour capacity should be Minimum 10kg
- Installation and maintenance costs not supported
Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Purchase of pre-owned/ used equipment are not supported
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).