An automated noodle maker streamlines noodle-making processes, allowing for fresh noodles (including other noodle types like pasta, udon, soba etc) to be made from the raw ingredients directly and with one compact machine. The machinery is compact enough to be implemented on an outlet-level basis, allowing fresh noodles to be used.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Unit must be able to fully automate the noodle making process, i.e. from raw materials (primarily flour and water) to dried noodles in serving portions which are ready to be cooked
- Serving size and noodle thickness should be customisable
- Time taken to make one serving of noodles should not exceed 40s
- Installation and maintenance costs not supported
Purchase of pre-owned/ used equipment are not supported
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).