Vertical storage and retrieval system designed to save floor space, maximise vertical space for inventory storage and improve productivity for goods picking. The Carousel consists of carriers that rotate vertically and deliver stored inventory (e.g. spare parts, small parcels, electronic components) to the operator on the ground.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
-Unit Height: 205cm to 716cm
- Carrier: Width 220 cm to 284 cm
- Depth: 41cm to 61cm
- Load Capacities: 175kg to 499kg
- Net Unit Load Capacity: 1270kg to 5443kg
- With operator Interface (Console)
- With software linked to Inventory Management System
Installation costs are supported.
Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Purchase of pre-owned/used equipment not supportable
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).