The automatic nut splitter is used to cut through nuts within seconds. It is very useful for removing corroded nuts where a torque tool is unable to loosen the nut. It is also safer to operate as there are no open flames unlike using traditional torching. The risk of the operator injuring his hands is also lower as compared to using hammar and chisel. Time is also saved during operation.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Min Nut size: 12.7mm
- It can be powered hydraulically, electrically, pneumatically, etc.
- Training costs can be supported
- Maintenance costs not supported
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).