The bristle blaster/ cup brush/ power brush is a handheld tool that is used for surface preparation to effectively remove corrosion and coatings. The bristle wire tips are heat-treated to promote corrosion removal capability and prepare surface roughness up to 120micron. Time is also saved during operation.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Rotational or idle speed of at least 3200 rpm
- Outer belt diameter of at least 110 mm
- Training costs to be supported
- Additional bristle brushes (carbon steel or stainless steel) can be supported.
- Maintenance costs not supported
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).