This powered pallet truck is used to transport loads within warehouses, factories. It improves the overall movement control and reduces the amount of effort an operator needs to use when moving loads, as compared to conventional carts and pallet trucks.
The equipment can transport palletised goods of approximately 1000 to 1500 kg.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, capped at $2,080 grant per unit
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Rechargeable battery powered. Min. recommended battery voltage -24V and rated capacity -10Ah
- Rated loading capacity approx. 1000 - 1500kg
- 1 worker/electric pallet truck
- Min. gradeability w/o load - 5%, w load - 3%
- Safety features incl. (e.g. emergency stop switch)
- Charging accessories & 1 spare battery per unit may be supported
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).