The locking system leverages on functional elements of a lockset and the latest technologies to meet enterprise application demands. Solution helps to improve existing solution where reliable and flexible multiple access control is required for the secured spaces.
The secure element provides tamper-proof security and stores all type of sensitive information. Solution leverages on industry standard encryption technologies.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $16,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Automate access request and provisioning
- Physically secure spaces without the need for power supply to operate
- Provide traceability of all access into the secured spaces
- Installed with Management software to administer access to users
- Installation cost is supported
- Maintenance cost is not supported
Additional criteria: Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).