- Dynamics 365 Business Central is an ERP Solution designed to automate the majority of their transactions from CRM to Quoting, Ordering, producing, shipping and Invoicing on the sales side, to Purchasing, Receiving, Paying and Inventorying on the supply side.
- Assembly function are also available to cater to their mini-manufacturing needs
- This would eliminate redundant processes and tasks and give the management a better perspective of the current state of affairs in the company.
Details of Solution
Click here to view details of solution.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Subscription or Leasing
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Company Name:Microlabs Pte Ltd
Web URL: http://www.microlabs.com.sg/microsoft-business-central/
Contact Hotline: 68440558
Contact Email: email@example.com
Interested companies can get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).