Robotic arms that are:
- Programmable mechanical arms integrated into industrial robots or collaborative robots; and
- Arms consist of segments connected by rotary and linear joints, allowing for controlled, precise and accurate movements; and
- Robotic arms are attached with end effectors designed for a wide variety of functions such as pick & place, parts rotation & placement, tool handling and assembly.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
Support excludes end-effectors, sensors, programming and integration cost
- Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable.
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).