Productivity Solutions Grant
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports businesses in the adoption of IT solutions/equipment/consultancy service that improve productivity. Receive up to 80%1 funding support for eligible costs.
Who can apply?
Business entities can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions/equipment/consultancy service must be used in Singapore
- (For selected solutions only) Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- (For selected solutions only) Have at least three local employees at the point of application
How to apply?
- Access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor
For Equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
For Consultancy Service: Get a quotation from the pre-approved consultant
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP).
You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Businesses can choose from a list of pre-scoped solutions.
Use the navigation menu to select the type of solutions you’re interested to find out about and the respective sector your business belongs to.
This listing is not to be taken as a form of endorsement or recommendation by the participating government agencies. Companies are reminded to carry out due diligence when engaging vendors, and not to share the CorpPass with their vendors to carry out submission of any grant application or claims
Solutions supported under the Productivity Solutions Grant are regularly reviewed. Do take note of the current support levels and grant caps.
The support for COVID-19 continuity measures will cease on 31 Dec 2020. Companies interested to apply for COVID-19 support solutions should submit their applications before 31 Dec 2020.
If you’d like to become a pre-qualified vendor for PSG IT solutions, click here to find out more.
1 As announced under the Resilience Budget, PSG’s maximum support level has been enhanced until 30th September 2021.